Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Penitent State

I just listened to Bob Costas’ interview with Jerry Sandusky and it made me want to vomit. His nonchalant attitude made me positive he deserves a public castration. If you were falsely accused of this horrific thing I think you would be a little more vehement in your denial. Bravo Bob for calling him a monster to his face.
As many as 18 boys are accusing him of molestation and/or rape and he has the audacity to deny it instead of putting a gun in his mouth? And calling rape ‘horseplay’ makes me wish a slow agonizing death on this man. Ever see or read “A Time To Kill?” I’m not threatening Mr. Sandusky, but I hope he is not protected when he goes to jail and the other prisoners dish out some real justice.
Anyone with knoledge of these crimes deserves a lifetime of shame and derision for not acting. McQueary may not deserve jail time by law, but anyone with a conscience knows he should have stopped what he saw.

I have been a long-time admirer of Penn State football and Paterno’s adherence to the ‘purity’ of the game, but fuck him and fuck all Penn State fans that protested his firing, because putting the “program” before the welfare of a child is a hell-worthy trespass.