Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fit New Year

Happy New Year to all! It seems like forever since I have been part of the Blogosphere (I am referring of course to the blogging community and not Rod Blagojevich's Lego head).

How is everyone doing with their resolutions? I think it is a great tradition to give up something bad for you to begin the new year. Identify the thing that is most prominently preventing you from reaching your fitness goals and ban it from your life; it could be french fries, beer, sugar-soda, cigarettes, chocolate, white bread, cheesecake, mayonnaise, chicken wings... whatever it is dragging you down, 86 it and you will feel better.
I managed to maintain my weight during the Holidays and now I am back on track with my exercise program.

My stats: 217#, 28%

No comments: